Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Mountain Man




Happy Birthday Jeremy! Even though you are all the way on the other side of the world (or on your way home), you are still the top of my world! Thank you so much for all you do for me and the girls- and for being brave enough to spend so many nights in hotels because you feel that you are doing what's best for us. I realize its a huge sacrifice, and I am grateful for it and proud of you! I still adore you as much as I did when I was 16. Hope your day was great! I love you. (photos taken 2 yrs ago on top of the grand Teton)

1 comment:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

wow!!! when we were flying over the grand on Friday, we thought that it was crazy that anyone hiked up that mountain. I sure think its cool that Jer can summit that, but I'll stick to my 10 minute climb in the airplane to get to the top. Glad he is finally home!