
Went to a Nancy Griffith concert tonight at Deer Valley in the evening light. Was beautiful, and Nancy is my favorite. Jer's little brother Ben (home from Ecuador earlier today) made a great date! A question for the more computer literate... How would I conncet a video of her singing to my blog?
2 comments:
The only way I know is to add a link to an audio/video file that people can click on. Basically it is just like adding in link to a webpage. You need to write in some text in your posting, highlight it, click on the link button (looks like a chain) and enter the url you want to point to. Hope that is what you were looking for!
Hey Amy if you have the video file on your camera, you can upload it to a video sharing site like YouTube or Dropshots.
I like dropshots because you can limit access to the file. Once you upload to dropshots they will give you the html to embed the video in your blog.
Here is a blog post I did with dropshots
http://cameroncarlson.blogspot.com/2006/06/umm-papa-i-think-this-is-all-gone.html
Post a Comment