My camera was lost or stolen a month ago. The biggest bummer is losing the pictures taken that I can never get back. Especially of a quickly growing baby boy. So, I've always wanted a DSLR camera, but now that I have to buy a new camera, I've finagled a way to get the one I want. So yesterday I went to Pictureline and took a class on using the Nikon Dslr's. I haven't done photography since the invention of digital cameras! I ordered a Nikon D60 camera. It will be here next week! I can't wait. GREAT PHOTOS TO COME!
5 comments:
I'm so JEALOUS!
i have wanted a camera since i saw your great pictures that you would take of you and jeremy when first married or even dating. i tested that camera four months ago and was seconds away from getting it when i decided to start taking ballet again. now my mom butt is in the way of my pirouette and i wish i had that camera to capture it. snap one for me!
Amy! Wahoooooooooooooooo!! I am excited! I miss you. Liz
Hey Amy. That's the same camera I just got! I absolutely love it (even though I haven't figured out how to use it yet)! It takes great pictures on the auto setting. Have fun. I look forward to some great pictures.
hooray!!! that's SO worth losing your camera for.
Post a Comment