Thursday, January 29, 2009

BRRRRR!


I've only been to Minnesota twice. Both times have been in the dead of January. I've just returned from there. I went to help Peter by babysitting his kids (4 kids 6 and under) + my Olivia and baby Wyatt- while he and Liz went to Nebraska for a job interview. 6 kids under 7, -25degree weather and 2000 square feet. How was my trip? Well, I got to improve my relationship with my nieces and nephew, spend time with my mom, and i made it a special trip by bringing Olivia on an airplane to visit her cousins. Not only that, but I LOVE THE COLD! it makes me happy. I love bundling up and going on walks in the crisp, quiet night in the freezing, quiet cold. I love putting on long underwear beneath my pants and actually needing a skarf. I love taking deep breaths and feeling my lungs crack when the freezing air enters them. I know, where did I come from? January is one of my favorite months! (sorry sarah!)

1 comment:

Josh and Sarah Coe said...

That is such a cute picture. They probably had so much fun!