otherwise known as WYATT...


A million kisses. Thousands of "I love you's" Hundreds of hugs and holds. Handsful of dinners and gifts. Countless thoughtless acts. A beautiful feeling that someone straight from heaven lives in our home.Denali, Mt. of Olives, Mt. Naomi, the Henries...
8 comments:
He is such a BEAUTIFUL baby!! I love, love, love all the dark hair. ALmsot makes me want another.
He is a cutie! I can't wait to meet him in person.
Amy I love the name! Congrats again and no surprise you got another beautiful babe!
Ohhhh, congrats, he's a dolly! Having a son is sooo much fun. You have such a cute family!
He is so adorable Amy! I love the name, all these babies-I almost want one!
Ahhh I love the little nose-kiss picture. What a cutie! Congrats!
I love the name. It fits him. He is such a cutie. It will be fun having a boy. They are sure different than girls. Come see us. Love aunt Shirlee
Oh so cute! Congrats!
Post a Comment