
He's here! He's here! He's here! Our beautiful, sweet little baby boy has arrived! We are ALL so happy to have him home and part of our family. How anyone has time to blog about thier 4th baby is beyond me. Anyhow, he is still nameless, but we are working on it. He was born Saturday the 27th of September at 8:53 pm. He weighed 7lbs 14oz. and is 19th inches long. He is a delight. I am exhausted and sore and happy.
16 comments:
Amy and family
CONGRATULATIONS! He is adorable! I'm excited to hear the 4th mountain name. Enjoy your little one:)
CONGRATS!!! He is beautiful!
Congrats Amy!
Yeah! Congratulations! He is beautiful. I'm excited to hear his name.
he is gorgeous!!! i'm so happy for you guys... and so mad that we didn't come see you saturday while we were in town and had the chance (although it looks like you were in labor so it might not have been the best time for a visit... ;) i want to talk with you - i'll call soon.
hooray!!! so happy for you!!! please keep posting, pictures and of course the name!!!
(p.s. how the heck do you have time to read my blog???)
He is just perfect Amy!!! Congrats on a boy and have so much fun. They make great little nephews!
Congrats guys! My boys can't wait to welcome him to the clan with some wrestling, but i am sure your girls will be all over that! You can always name him Fuji!
Congrats and good luck with the tired and sore and busy part. I think the first few weeks are rough but at least you've got 3 little helpers. Let us know when you pick a name. I still like Bo or Beau or however you'd spell it.
My dearest Amy,
Marshall and I send all our love to all of you and your little beautiful boy - welcome to our world, little precious angel!
Amy,
we have a bunch of suggestions for names once we saw your boy.. We suggest Samuel, Isaac or Noah..))) All Marshall's ideas, but I love them all.
Good luck!
joe's vote is vova - just for the record.....
and i'm voting for rockwell. you can call him rocky (rock for short) - after the rocky mountains of course!!
What a beautiful child. Congrats, Amy!
Amy and Jeremy: IT was so fun to come with Grandma and see the baby. He is such a doll. It was so amazing how he smiled and opened his eyes when Grandma asked him if he stayed longer in Heaven to be with Grandpa Bud. I know he did. He is beautiful. Hope you bring him over with the girls soon, to be tended. Anytime. Love you. Shirlee
I just found out that you guys have a blog and I am so excited! Congratulations on the new baby Wyatt or Henry? Still not quite sure which one yet. We want to come visit you guys, but have wanted to give you a little time to settle down at home. We love you! Visit our blog at plewe.blogspot.com
Katie
is he still nameless???
Post a Comment