What would you do if...
you had one roundtrip ticket to Long Beach, CA?
you had a vacant condo overlooking the ocean in Laguna?
someone offered to take ALL of your children for 4 days?
Here's what I did...
hopped on a plane
turned off my phone
rented a car
drove the PCH with my favorite tunes blasting
slept in
stayed up late watching HGTV on cable
long runs on the beach
read 3 books
giggled about not having to talk to anyone for 4 days
didn't cook a thing
sat at the beach for 8 hours- ALONE
got my hair done
visited bjorn and bridgette's new baby
behold the coolest galoshes on the planet!

5 comments:
Good for you AMY!! I'm glad you got some time to really relax. I'm sure it was rejuvenating.
Love the boots Aim! Great style. So glad you had some alone time. Your trip sounded heavenly! xoxo
ARE you kidding me?!!! You were here?!!! I want to be the person that interrupts all that peace and quiet!
I couldn't be more jealous! That sounds like my dream! I just want a few days to do absolutely NOTHING but run, read, watch tv and sit on the beach. I can't imagine how quiet and nice it must have been! Lucky you!
those boots are so YOU! love 'em!! & i'm so jealous of your trip....sounds like 4 days of pure heaven. xx
Post a Comment