I suppose I DID forget to mention the fact that we are having a boy! We're excited to be able to have the experience of having a boy in our family, but a little worried about what to do with him. (we hope he's tough enough to keep up with our girls!) He's due around the 20th of September! So, we've been having a terribly hard time finding a name for him. If you have any wonderful ideas, or great suggestions, we'd be grateful for your ideas!
11 comments:
Congratulations! That is very exciting to have a boy. Now on to names. In keeping with your mountain theme-Mt. Whitney, Mt. Scott, Mt. Jefferson, Mt. Hood (named for Samuel Hood). Just a couple of thoughts. Again, congrats. Hopefully we can see you guys before this new baby comes!
Amy
Have you climbed Everest? Or maybe Lone Peak, how 'bout Timpanogos, Mt. Powell or Mt. Emmons in Duchesne county? There is always Kings Peak!
I'm sure y'all will come up with a great name. I'm soooo happy for you!
love,
Amanda Nicholas (Russia)
AMY- HELLO!!!! Yeah, you did forget to mention that! Congrats either way, but I am super thrilled that Ro-Ro will have a little guy to wrestle with! hmmmmmm- I have about a million names. email me and I will send you the list.
OMgosh! a boy! yippeeee! Boys are so much fun! of course I have nothing to compare to, LOL! Congrats! Hopefully he doesn't come on your birthday!
Boy oh Boy! How exciting. I can't beleive it. That is so fun. Boys are so fun and soooooooo different than the girls or girl in my case. I have a million boy names that I love but does it have to be a mountain or peak????? Let me know! Im so excited for you!
We are still rooting for the name "Buffalo"...it has a nice ring to it!
Hooray for boys! It's great to see you back on-line posting! You've been MIA and I've missed you! I'm excited to get together soon.
how exciting!!! congratulations. and so sorry i can't help on the name, i've never found a boys name that i like (enough to name a son!). . . good luck!
Amy that is very exciting! Should be pretty new and fun. I love Dayna's boys, they are a blast.
I had no idea you were expecting! I haven't been keeping up. Don't be nervouse to have a boy, We LOVE it! It's so much fun to have both and see the differences that inherent by nature.
Boy names seem to be much harder that girl names. I have heard one lately that I love for some reason. It's actually from the movie 10,000 BC, I know, but it's different and the character was a good man from a mountain tribe. Anyway, D'Leh is the name Pronounce Dalay. Good luck choosing!
We still need to get together!
Jen
I like Ruffalo.
Post a Comment