Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HIP HIP...


HOORAY!!!
Jeremy is finished with school! He finished his coursework for his MBA last weekend. Its been almost 3 years of ignoring me in his freetime to accomplish this goal, and now he's done!
May 9th our little family will fly to North Carolina to watch Jer graduate from Duke, and (for the rest of us) see his campus for the first and last time!
we are ECSTATIC that this little adventure is coming to an end! Now onto other adventures... (like the one that will arrive September 28th and is now starting to quickly swell inutero!) yes of course we are hoping for a boy this time, and planning on a GIRL!

12 comments:

Christine said...

I so know how it is having a husband going to MBA school but at that time we didn't have kids. How did you do it??? You're amazing. Congrats on the baby!!! I had no idea. I just saw Amanda the other day. She is doing great and is such a cute mom.

Snow Crew said...

Congratulations! I was hoping there would be another Rigby closer to ROman's age! Love you!

Heather said...

Congratulations to Jeremy! That is very exciting. And congratulation on the baby! That is just as exciting. I too had no idea. Feeling a little out of touch. I love that I can keep up a little bit through the blogs.

Gold-E said...

Two bits of very exciting news! I can't imagine going through grad school with a little family! You deserve an award too! Congrats on the baby too!

Sarah Carlson said...

Congrats on both accounts! Being mom to a boy, I have my fingers crossed for you! Although with your sweet girls, i am sure another girl would equally amazing!

o charm said...

oh, my font won't make a big enough CONGRATULATIONS!!! you guys are so great and i'm so so happy for you and what is ahead!!! good work, jer (and all his supporters)

Sarah said...

CONGRATS! Yippee! Horray! and all that! My husband is currently working on his MBA. I know full well the sacrifice... Only 18 more months for us. Congrats again! It is a HUGE accomplishment.

leslie said...

waHoooooo!!!!! now we can start planning some fun trips together! and i'm actually hoping you DO have another girl.... one more rigby babe for tom and sosh to choose from. :) xoxox

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!! AHHHH, onto number four!!! Wow, that's so exciting. Jer too, but another baby, that's big news!! OK, they are both big news. We'll send you our boy luck, but your girls are absolutly darling! Yay Rigby family, you have much to celebrate!

The Redhead said...

WOW! Way to go Jeremy! That is such a great accomplishment. Im so excited for you to have another baby. I so hope it is a boy but how fun to have 4 girls. How funny that you were the only girl and now you have 3. I guess that is what you get for always wishing for another girl in the house. Congratulations.

petry's said...

I am very excited for your family and an additional addition!!! Congratulations to Jeremy as well!
-Britt

Sarah said...

Send me your email address that is attached to your blog. I will send you and invite to my blog. :)