4 double batches:
dark chocolate mint
chocolate chip
peppermint cocoa
oatmeal semi-sweet chocolate chip
=
23.3 Dozen
=279.99 COOKIES
(and don't tell me we'd never use our math skills!)
Event- Tomorrow!
I am hanging up my apron and going to bed.
ps. I must admit that I glean large amounts of satisfaction from making people happy by sharing my cookies. move over mrs. fields.
9 comments:
where are the pics of your fabulous cookies?? recipes please?!! and please tell me that you tried a "red velvet" from sprinkles......
Amy, you are so cute. Angie has talked non-stop about the cookies you brought to the family party. We need the recipes PLEASE!!! Post them for us okay???? By the way,I never got to try the chocolate ones and Angie says that it may be the biggest mistake of my life. How bout you use those math skills and put together another dozen or so for the Slagle party.
Man, those sound delicious. You are always doing some major project. Good for you. Going to the library these days seems like a big adventure for us. Miles is waking up almost every hour to two hours a night with this 4 week old cough. I feel like I have a newborn all over again.
I'm making cookies today, but I'm not so ambitious. Just doing no bake cookies (those are our family favorites). Hope we'll see you and your cute family at the Slagle Christmas party!
Amy you are so funny! I love your family, they don't fall under the rules of the popcorn. Any family member can have some-I like you all!!! (Only if I get your cookies though)
1/8/08
Amy, thank you for the cookies u sent home with Brody and Hunter! They were fabulous! Sorry I was unable to be there to give u your popcorn.But now u have something to look forward to next time we all get together.Thanks Again!
where are you?? post some pics of the jewlery you're making aim!!! jer showed me the pic you sent him of the neckalce and earings you made last night. so cool!!!!! missed you last night..... xo
Amy-
I just went and got my mail and I got your Christmas card. SO CUTE! I love how Olivia has her bare leg and everyone else is bundled up. I never get my mail and its been about 3 weeks so I might have received it before Christmas if I wasn't so lazy and actually walked across the street to the mailbox more often.
You're killing me!! Love it!!
Brittni
Post a Comment