Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Super Seven

Happy Birthday Addie!


Adeline had a birthday yesterday (Oct. 16). I think she had a great day...



A wake up call from Daddy in Texas:(

birthday presents before a lovely hootenany breakfast (a vanity & paint set)

i spent a few hours with her 1st grade class, brought homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, read her favorite stories, and played limbo


went to the toystore to pick out a present with Mimi

I cooked a special birthday dinner with some of our family members- we had some of Addie's favorites- broccoli soup & bread, homemade mac'n'cheese, french-fries, chips&salsa, more cookies, and an ice-cream cake!


More presents!


Oh, and don't forget- a friday afternoon high school musical birthday party with 25 1st graders! And dinner with daddy, when he finally gets home sometime this weekend! People in this family are sure special and lucky on thier birthdays! I guess that's because they are so well loved! I hope you had the best birthday ever Addie! (i think i need a nap!)


4 comments:

leslie said...

happy birthday addie!!! wow it sure looks like you had a fun day! i hope we get a chance to see you soon...

amy, i love the fave foods for dinner. and so great that you got to spend some time with addie at school. did you come up with the limbo idea?? i'm so impressed.... yes, you deserve a nap now - a long uninterrupted one!!! love ya!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Wow, I think I need a nap after reading that....Sounds like so much fun! Happy Birthday Addie! WE LOVE YOU! Love, COCO and Tennille

Nikki Hansen said...

I can't believe that Addie is 7!!! Happy Birthday Addie!! Hello to the rest of the Rigby Family. Thanks for the email Amy - your family is so adorable. Luke, Xander, Caitlyn (not quite here yet) and I all say hello and we love you guys.

Di said...

Hey Amy,
I found your blog through Dayna's blog then Cody & Tenille's and here I am. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list. Our blog is at http://tydicoe.blogspot.com/

Happy Birthday Addie!