I haven't written for a few weeks. There is a reason for this- although nothing exciting to report. I've been hit with the worst case of the stomach flu (or something like that) ever. Haven't been able to eat for 2 weeks without being totally sick! I caught it on my birthday (had a great party in the bathroom!), the 12th- and haven't been well since! So, I apologize for not having something more wonderful to write about, but I'm just doing my best to get out of bed! (no I am NOT pregnant!) Today is the first of many wonderful days to come that I have not been sick, and have been able to eat something! More to come...
4 comments:
Hey Amy, I meant to call you on your birthday but I forgot. So Happy Birthday, I am glad to hear you are feeling better. We've all had the wonderful stomach flu you've been fighting too. Not much fun.
amy you poor girl. it has just been one thing after another... from having a momma meltdown to nearly chopping your finger off to a spider bite and now the sickies got you. good thing you are such a WOMAN! ...you handle it all with such grace. love you and hope you are feeling better today. :)
aims, we miss you! poor friend. hope you are on your feet again soon. and happy belated!
Post a Comment