Sunday, September 09, 2007

First Signs of Fall


Fall is always an exciting time around here. In the last few weeks we've celebrated Jer's birthday #32, Olivia's #5, both kids have started school, each prospective dance classes, soccer games (not Naomi). We've said good-bye to our friends Chris and Stacy, who moved to Missouri to become farmers! I am amazed that they were able to break out of the societal rutt- and am jealous. We spent a few days at a cabin in Mt. Aire with good friends. We're experiencing wonderful, COOLER fall weather. We tried to see the wildflowers today at Albion Basin, but Adeline has an ear infection and the elevation change hurt too much, so we turned around and explored the salt lake temple quarry at the base of Little Cottonwood, and Jer and I had a wonderful evening last night with his parents. We went to an awesome Spanish restaurant for traditional Spanish Tapas. Then we ate spanish flan in their hot tub with them! They were so fun to hang out with. Thanks for treating Nancy and Larry. Hope you enjoy the slide show. I wonder when life will slow down?

1 comment:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Aim, Love the slide show. Looking at those pics of your girls doesn't make me want to have kids...just yet. But I can only hope that when I do, they are amazing as yours (but in the male version) I'm done with work the 29th so lets do lunch after that sometime! Your treat...how does melting pot sound?