Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm Melllllllllting...........

I was not made for the heat! I wrote in my journal this winter everyday that it was below freezing- how happy the bitter cold made me. Now that it is above 100 EVERYDAY, I can't think straight, I find myself running into walls, and calling my children strange names, and eating otterpops instead of real fruit, and doing anything possible to get my little flock to the Rigby swimming pool. I think what's really happening is that I'm literally melting! I've always loved my swamp cooler- on days less than 100- but if the more than 100 days are going to keep increasing, im going to have to remedy the situation with a bonifide air conditioner!


I hate to have make this a travel log, but I have been so darn busy for the last month, I haven't even had time to sit down at my computer, let alone download pics, and update my blog. What's UP??? Well, the kitchen remodel is coming along nicely, I finally have running water, and a working stove, frige and microwave in place- I'm nearly done. I've been to Detroit for Masha's wedding, Utah state University for youth conference, SanDiego beach for a week, Newport beach for a week, and now my back porch is loaded with camping gear as I have been getting ready for girls camp this coming week. In ALL of my spare time, I have been with the girls swimming at Mimi and Papa's wonderful pool in the backyard, and doing mounds and mounds of sandy laundry. Life is sure busy, but can I complain???



youth conference games (can you find me?)





lovin' life! TTFN

3 comments:

Sarah Carlson said...

Amy, I stumbled onto your blog from Heather's. Your little family is so cute and you look so happy! Hope to catch up soon,
Luvya,

Sarahwilly
check out cameron's blog at
http://www.cameroncarlson.blogspot.com

Snow Crew said...

I love that picture of Addy and Oli. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish that our paths would have crossed but I know they will soon enough. For now I will just have to spy on you through the internet!

leslie said...

amy i'm so glad you posted!!! fun seeing what you've been up to... love all the pics! take care!