Monday, June 04, 2007

Thank Heavens for Little girls!




3 Little girls is much more drama than I ever expected in my life. Drama in every way, shape and form. On top of that, I get to experience teenager girl drama everyday helping the young women in my ward work through their problems!!! Olivia had her dance program last week! She also had a preschool program; she dramatically told the "its raining" nursery rhyme, and was a horse in a play about a nursery rhyme.



Adeline finished kindergarten and soccer this week, with much lamenting and crying (because she realizes she is growing up, with these milestones, and she doesn't want to {smart kid}).


Naomi exuberantly loves swinging. She cries if she doesn't get the right swing, she screams when the wrong person pushes her, or pushes in the wrong way, and squeals with delight when I gIVe her the perfect underdoggy!

The ups and downs of being a mom of 3 girls is an exciting rollercoaster. I sometimes have laughing, crying and screaming all at once- and sometimes from the same girl- oh and don't forget me! If anyone disagrees that boys and girls are different- I remember being raised with 3 brothers, and just duking it out to solve any problem. It seems a lot easier that way! With summer starting and the girls home together all day, my challenge is going to be to figure out how to get these girls to communicate, and work things out, and have fun together. I'm in for it!

1 comment:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

I think you said it the best... let them learn to duke it out. Of course they are girls so you will have to set some rules (no closed fist fights... if that sounds familier) Just get them some boxing gloves and leave the rest up to them!!!