the new Children's museum!
Hooray! Jeremy arrived home from Belgium and Paris this week for school. He was gone for 2 weeks. Long enough! It is great to have him home for a few days. He won great brownie points by shopping in Paris for me! He did a great job picking some Paris originals out for me! Now he's off to Florida for work! I'll stay home and run, do weight watchers, clean the house and take care of the kids! Hey don't worry about me. One day it'll all pay off!
1 comment:
I want to see those Paris originals!!!
When do you find time to run with Jer always being out of town? Joe and I are have become very slack about running lately... time to kick it in the butt, but there is STILL snow on the roads and I hate running on the treadmill... excuses, excuses!!
Post a Comment